This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between planahost.com and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. planahost.com may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered with or without prior notification.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- planahost.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. planahost.com also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. planahost.com will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2.Services provided to the Customer by planahost.com may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material, material that is with ?adult content? only. planahost.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. Pornography and Child pornography are prohibited, including: sexual content, or direct links to adult content elsewhere. This is applies for sites that promote any illegal activity, violence or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such material are also prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content or links are: Pornography, Child Pornography, Hackers applications/archives, ?Warez? sites, proxy applications, IRC, rapidleech (and similar), torrents, torrents listings, spam applications.
- Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify planahost.com from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party’s breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer’s use of the service.
- planahost.com accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign accounts to any party not named in this Policy. All shared hosting accounts can not be used for resell purposes
- planahost.com reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In this case, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, additional site builder licenses, SSL certificates, dedicated server orders and fees, downgrade/upgrade fees, any license fees for products purchased through us, and IP are not refundable.
If a customer re-registers after planahost.com’s cancellation of the account without planahost.com’s written consent, planahost.com will cancel Customer’s account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
- Domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, site builder, setup fees (if apply) are not refundable. A license fee will be deducted from all canceled accounts that have activated their web builders prior to the account expiration date, including the first 30 days of service. All specials/free optional services need to be redemeed within the first 2 months (including: free domain registration, SSL, static IP, domain ID protection)
- Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the planahost.com service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. Violating this clause may result in service interruption or account cancellation.
- Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. “spamware”) and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
- planahost.com requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. planahost.com cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer shall ensure that its use of planahost.com’s network services shall not disrupt planahost.com, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. Customer is responsible for the security of all files and content installed under the hosting account and is required to maintain any software installed to up to date version in order to avoid security breaches. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, planahost.com reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer’s account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, “broadcast,” or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any planahost.com user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of planahost.com’s connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by planahost.com shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of planahost.com’s service, planahost.com’s equipment or any site hosted on any planahost.com network.
- Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on planahost.com does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. planahost.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. All communications to/from planahost’s personnel via e-ticket, email, and live chat are confidential and property of planahost, and therefore can not be disclosed or distributed without our written consent.
- If planahost.com becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party’s copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer’s materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, planahost.com, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
- Use of other organizations’ networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
- Domain Renewals: For all new domains, there is a yearly non-refundable registration fee. planahost.com will automatically pay this fee as well as all annual non-refundable renewal fees on your behalf while your planahost.com account is active and current. These fees will appear on your billing statement unless prior arrangements are made with our customer service department. It is the client responsibility to cancel the domain name renewal once the domain invoice is created. You have 7 days to submit the cancellation request for your domain renewal. Any domain name renewal which is already processed will not be refunded.
- Use of planahost.com’s hosting services could involve listing subscriber’s participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
- Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, neither for storage of media or other data nor for the sole purpose of mass email/solicitation. Hosting space may not be used as offsite storage for electronic files or for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any hosting space (disk usage) limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials, and/or in discontinuation of your services or account. MS SQL remote management/connections: the provided remote connection interface is to be used with the purpose of managing your MS SQL database remotely and NOT for the purpose of using our MS SQL for remote SQL storage for other sites/applications – violating this rule will result in account suspension
- Any party seeking to report any other potential violations of this Agreement may contact planahost.com via email at email@example.com.
- Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your planahost.com account. You must notify planahost.com to formally cancel your account with planahost.com to avoid further charges.
- On occasion, planahost.com may have a need to communicate with its customers through email issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check email sent to the primary login email address on the account.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact planahost.com of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc. Customers will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to that account.
- Client’s use of profanity in language, or abuse towards any planahost’s employee via chat, email, phone, our e-ticket system, or in any other form will result in a complete block from our support system, and subject the client to an account cancellation without a refund.
22.planahost reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this policy at any time without notice. planahost reserves the rights to update/modify/delete/close for hosting packages and also the implement new one that must be applicable to old clients accounts package as well as new clients.If client not agree for that then he must move on other hosting server in that case money is not refundale.
Most Important Share Hosting & Reseller Hosting Terms and Conditions
any material that, in our judgment, could be considered adult content, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites/economic offence & unlawful offensive
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc… This also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.
Accounts are not to be used for file storage; your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.
We do not allow more than one cron within a 30 minute time period per account. This means if you have two crons you must make sure that both do not go off within 30 minutes of each other.
High Resource Usage Policy
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization. We may implement the following policy to its sole discretion: When a website is found to be using high resources of CPU and RAM, We will suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
User may not:
1) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
3) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
6) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
7) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
8) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
9) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
10) When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
11) To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
Audio And Video Streaming :
We don’t allow audio and video streaming website, Free audio / video download / upload sites. mp3 files not allow in our server
Abuse of Space
As per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (HTML) must be “Linked” with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) which is stored in our server. Web space must not be used by your visitor for free upload, SEO heavy size file. Web sites containing a large number of unlinked files or using server space for data storing propose are subject to deletion of files otherwise we will cancellation the account without prior notice. Customers can not run IRC, bots or clients on servers
Customer accounts under resellers and Master Reseller can use disk space upto to 500 MB maximum. Only files required for running of the website such as html,php etc can be hosted. Zip archives, downloads, videos, audio files and other software or warez downloads are strictly prohibited. Hosting space cannot be used for data storage or backup dumping. It cannot be used for file sharing, spam software downloads, software key downloads etc.
Abuse of Bandwidth
Any Account should not exceed more than 5000 MB Bandwidth per Month under reseller account. Each account is allotted with certain bandwidth limit on monthly basis. In case an account should exceed the allowed limit, Silicon House reserves the right to keep it suspended till the next bandwidth calculation period starts
Storage and Security :
At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your web site and all of Your web site content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the Site or any of Your web site content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the Server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to:
i. prevent any loss or damage to Your web site content;
ii.maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your web site content;
iii. ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all Your web site content transmitted through or stored on servers
If any client didn’t care those terms & conditions, account will be suspended without any notifications. After that we are not responsible for your account suspension. That account termination automatically done by servers.